Saturday, August 14, 2010

Practice Test

This is a test, this is only a test of the Individual Blogging System.  I'm just checking out what my new blog will look like.  I love writing, but I'm afraid I'm not much good at it.  But it only took me an hour to come up with a title for my blog.  Then, finally I thought of Images.  Sure, that makes sense, images of my life, and of the lives of those around me.  Images of my thoughts and ideas.  Images, images, images.  But, of course I am not that creative, someone else already has that title.   Then I thought, "hey, we're a soccer family, why not combine it with the word scrimmage" and there you go. So, since my goal for tonight has been accomplished, I will now go to sleep, for I am not used to these late nights, especially since my children have been old enough to fend for themselves.  So, "Goodnight" 

1 comment: