Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Through the eyes of Vanilla (Jan. 23, 2010)

Through the eyes of Vanilla

Oh, what joy (not!) What is this thing doing in MY house?! Why, he is such a nuisance!  What are these people thinking?  Don't they enjoy my beauty?  Isn't that enough?  Why, I even purr next to them every once in while and I don't even whine (much).  I might even rub on their legs and be nice (sometimes)  And I'm very industrious, too.  I kill mice, cockroaches and birds!  But, nooo!  That just isn't enough!  This is MY house and no matter what that silly, tail chasing, rough voiced pup thinks, I am NOT leaving!   So, I'll just continue my tail swishing, elegant nap taking on the throne of my couch and every time he comes near me, I'll just hiss and swipe my paw at him.  Sooner or later, these people will come to recognize what a silly thing they let invade My family and My home!  By the way people!  He keeps eating My food! OHH, what a killjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment